CORONAVIRUS COVID-19

I have contacted all customers with bookings held during the 2020 season - If you hold a booking from the start of July to the end of September 2020 and have not received my email of the 22nd May then please get in touch..

We are predicting that we will be able to re-open when we reach phase 3 of the Scottish Governments route map (available here - Scottish Government route map). Once it becomes clearer when stage 3 will occur then we will aim to set a re-opening date - the current prediction is that phase 3 may be reached by the start of August, but it remains possible that it could be later than this. There is also a possibility that phase 3 is not reached before the end of the kayaking season.

When we do re-open for trips in 2020 we'll need to make changes to the way we operate and the trips we offer. We will aim to solely offer bespoke trips for the remainder of the 2020 season - mainly focussed on bespoke expeditions in the Sound of Arisaig with a maximum group size of 4.

Once it beomes clear that phase 3 is likely to occur and we are able to set a re-opening date then we'll publish details of trips available for the remainder of the 2020 season and open booking.

If you'd like to be contacted once we set a re-opening date then please send an email.

Hopefully we will see you on the water - either this season or in 2021.

Mike